Latest Writings


Father's Day is a day of honoring our fathers. My Dad loves me and guides me in each and every day of my life. Today it's my turn to show how much I love him.


Sa lahat ng mga tatay, malapit ng maging tatay especially sa tatay ko ...

dada...
tatay...
itay...
ama...
father...
daddy...
papa...
tatang...

well kung ano man ang tawag sa inyo..

HAPPY TATAY'S DAY!!!

To my one great love.. my dad you are no longer in my life but u will always be in my heart.. :D *flying kiss* hehehe.... Thank you for taking care of me, for showing worriedness if Im not still in home. Thank you tlga dad. God Bless poh.

1 Comments to “happy father's day sa lahat ng mga tatay at mga soon to be tatay!”

# Posted by 0 Balance Transfer Credit Card (June 21, 2009 at 5:21 PM)

happy fathers day to your dad!

Powered by FeedBurner