Latest Writings


Top 10 unexpectedly on our summer class DIGITAL CIRCUITS subject.. yehey....
Oh my gosh these subject is so hard, not like what I've expected from these subject. My head aches from all the studying I've done, making all those circuits that my professor what us to do and lastly using all thiose gadget that are related to electronics huhu.. . But finally it all paid off as I get a high grade and a make it to the top.. weepee. I think I got these grade because my group and I finished our 24 seconds shot clock project.... correct :D And lastly with the help of our Almighty God, thank you......

more info [at] our professor's blog.. [at] http://mjremulta.blogsome.com/2009/06/01/top-10-achievers-in-digital-circuit-for-summer-class-2009/

2 Comments to “Top 10 unexpectedly in our summer class”

# Posted by Unknown (June 9, 2009 at 6:42 PM)

congrats jhon! I am so proud of you! Always do your best in your studies!

# Posted by KyleX (June 10, 2009 at 1:17 AM)

maulaw man pod ta ani ui! hahah! congratz nyahah

Powered by FeedBurner