Latest Writings

I think I do not always realize how fast time goes by. Without realizing that, I cannot fully appreciate each and every day of our life. I am very much proud and happy to celebrate our monthsary today. It has been a fruitful relationship. An important day for me, very much like an anniversary, but it is celebrated in terms of months. I couldn't keep my face not to smile this day. Too many things to do, for this day is so special. Wondering what would happen this day.

I just remember the days we spent together happy, the last time we shared soft drinks or a hamburger, for just a single day...lol.. Wink I see to it that we are together on that special day or date. It'd either we eat out, or go malling during our monthsary. The time runs so fast, I didn't notice that our relationship is already 7 month old. hehehe...

I'm so happy to be with her and I want us to be together for the rest of our lives. Even though isn't that long but I think we are on our way in a long lasting relationship if time would permit.... The only thing that i can say, is make the most out of everything, give your best to make things work. Laughing

2 Comments to “A day to remember....”

Anonymous (May 13, 2009 at 4:53 PM)

hehehe... lamat sa 7 months..

Anonymous (May 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM)

hehehe lamat d'... hehehe maulaw man ko magbutang og message oie... hehehe143..mwuah

Powered by FeedBurner