Latest Writings

There were a lot of things happened in my life lately that made me have to set aside my blogging activity for quite awhile.





But now, I'm happy to announce that I have time to continue blogging again, yeah! :D Firstly, I want to post abou
t BLOGGER FRIENDSHIP AWARD that I received from kylexter. I owed you this post :P) Thank you kyle for letting me have this kind of award...



The rules of this award:


1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (It says at least! If you've got more friends, go ahead)
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.

Now as a part of the rules, I still want to share this award to the following newly found friends at blogging also:

- michel
- robert
- Sir Ex
- Kylexter
- To my old blog
- jong
-
adrenalynn



4 Comments to “VESPA BLOGGER FRIENDSHIP AWARD”

# Posted by sir exander (April 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM)

hi jhon..long time no see..Thanks for the award. I am so happy for considering me for such award "Friendship Award". Just continue to soar high in your studies, be good always, and manage your time wisely.

BTW, you are getting better with your blog entries. Congrats for that!

I will see you soon! Au2x... God bless!

# Posted by Adrenalynn (April 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM)

Hi, thanks for the award:) I hope all is well!

# Posted by Dennis (April 29, 2009 at 9:18 PM)

hi there my friend...thank you as well for passing that award to me...

keep up the good work!

j l0 (April 29, 2009 at 10:05 PM)

awts.. no problem...

keep up the good work also...

thank you and God Bless!:D

Powered by FeedBurner