Latest Writings

The Worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right besides her knowing u can't have them..but there are moments in my life when I miss someone so much that I want to pick her from my dreams and hug her..

It's nice to go sleep and dream about her so I can see her in my dreams as many times as I want that there is no time constraints. hehehe....!. I promise I will treat her very well as soon as I can see her this coming enrollment.

I would probably just cherish the times that we had been together so that I wouldn't miss her this much. I miss her terribly. Don't get me wrong its just that I miss her and want to know what shes been up to and if she's fine. I cant imagine being away from her for a such a period of time. I miss her right now..... :C

0 Comments to “Still missing her!”

Powered by FeedBurner